Hello! I’m Lisa Hesse.
I’m a national board certified professional health and wellness coach, yoga instructor, and personal trainer. I am honored to assist my clients in achieving their health and wellness dreams and creating sustainable, positive and strength based super powers of joyful living. I live and work in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
What Sustains Me
A healthy mix of work and play is one of my daily intentions. Some days it actually happens; many days it’s close! Curiosity, self compassion and humor are my constant companions.
I believe in the power of the prefix “re”, as in: re-wind, re-store, re-create, re-energize, re-engage or re-new.
I am in awe of the power and resiliency of the human body and spirit. I continue to be inspired every day by my clients who show this to be true.
I’m never far from my yoga mat, my running shoes, and a good book. When I’m not “working” I can most likely be found enjoying the outdoors, inside reading or playing a round of Bananagrams with my amazing family and friends.
Celebrating 30 Years of Experience in Health and Wellness!
- Exercise Physiologist
- National Board Certified Professional Health & Wellness Coach, Wellcoaches™
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council of Exercise
- Cancer exercise Specialist, Cancer Exercise Institute
- Yoga Instructor, 500 RYT, Yoga Alliance
- Founder, Girls on the Run of Southeastern Michigan
- Certified running coach, Road Runner’s Club of America